Spring is a perfect time for an annual home cleaning. Cleaning is an essential part of everyone’s life, especially for those living with allergies. In avoiding diseases caused by viruses or bacteria, it may be necessary to clean more often than just each spring. May spring cleaning be the first step for you to eventually come to love cleaning as a routine for your family’s safety and comfort.
Spring Cleaning Tips for Each Room
As you open your home again after the long winter season to welcome the fresh air of springtime, why not try to clean things up first to ensure everything is ready? The past season may have caused you to be lazy and unmotivated to clean room by room in your home. Make this spring an opportunity to inspect your entire home and start the clearing.
One of the busiest parts of a home is the kitchen, where cooking is done three times a day, not to mention snacks if you have little ones. Here, you use all sorts of tools and appliances to create delicious meals. That is where cleaning should start. Clean all large and small appliances and wipe the surfaces.
– Empty the crumb tray in your toaster
– Empy and defrost the refrigerator
– Clean each shelf in the refrigerator
– Clean the oven
– Clear out the cabinets and wash shelves
– Sanitize and clean the sink
The place where we actually remove all the dirt we have gathered from outside and doing daily chores also deserves some attention. Specifically, you must:
– Arrange the cabinets and drawers properly
– Remove all old toiletries and medicines
– Scrub the shower and bathtub carefully to remove soap residues
– Scrub the toilet and tiles
– Wash or change the shower curtain and floor mat
For homes and properties with small rooms aside from the common ones we are used to having, you may need a different list of things to perform.
– Home offices require cleaning the keyboard and disinfecting the computer mouse and phone.
– Living rooms must be free of furniture cushions so you can vacuum crevasses.
– Laundry rooms where washing machines and dryers are placed must be cleaned behind as well as cleaning their lint traps.
More space awaits you to be cleaned outdoors, such as the garage and the garden. Make sure to visit them, too, and get them all set for spring.
– See if there’s anything in the garage that you can sell or throw away. This way, you can remove the unnecessary items right away.
– Perform pressure washing for your deck and outdoor furniture
– Hose out your garbage can and recycling bins
– Remove and wash the window screens using a soapy sponge and water
– Wash the outside of your window before putting back a new screen to it
Why You Need To Have a Spring Cleaning Checklist
The spring season is an event we experience each year. This means that cleaning at this time of the year must be a routine. It’s very helpful to dedicate a particular schedule to these chores. It helps to maintain a healthy, organized, and happy environment for families.
Creating a personal spring cleaning checklist is truly a key to this. Not only does it help you know the steps to follow, but it also lets you dedicate a specific schedule just for cleaning so as not to compromise anything else going on.
Spring Cleaning Made Easy With Effective Dumpster Rental Services
Speak with reliable people about removing all the garbage and junk you’ve collected from your cleanup at Fairfield County Dumpster Rentals. We provide all varieties of dumpster sizes suitable for big and small cleanup projects. Our experts are well-aware of the local policies and regulations regarding proper garbage disposal, making us the one most homeowners and business owners rely on.
Wherever you are in Fairfield County, rest assured that our services are always available to you. We perform effective dumpster rental services that match our client’s needs. In fact, we do junk removal, residential dumpster rental, commercial dumpster rental, and more. Call us at 203-902-0082 and pick a schedule for the delivery and pickup of your dumpster.